Tuesday 4 June 2013

River Safari, Singapore

My boy and I paid a visit to River Safari and Night Safari in April 2013.
Click on the names and check out the price for the zoos. 

We got a slight discount from the price we get because the river trails in river safari wasn't available yet. 
It is possible to visit all 3 zoos, Singapore Zoo, River Safari, and the Night Safari in one day. You can spend your morning in the zoo, afternoon in the river safari and evening in the night safari. You get cheaper deal for purchasing the combo tickets as well. We didn't visit Singapore Zoo cause my boy rejected the idea. He mentioned he went to the zoo a couple of times this year with his the army mates and his friends before I went to Singapore. So I have no choice to give up the zoo :'( . I love going to the zoo, I love animals! :)

Managed to snap a photo of the big sign board of the zoos

 Starting off the day with KOI, I finished it before the bus arrived :/ ; map of River Safari

Fishies on the ground

We went to the River Safari on a weekdays so it was extremely quiet, LOVE IT! Imaging you have the whole zoo reserved only for you ;) 




Few snaps shots from the River Safari, I will not post too much pictures here to spoil the fun of you guys visiting next time. But it was really great and relaxing, the sceneries are very nice and the weather is doing food for us too yay! 

The highlight of River Safari would be the Red Pandas and the Pandas! I think if you wanna visit the Pandas from Singapore Zoo, you have to pay extra (another 5 bucks, according to my boy). I'm a huge fan of red panda! They are extremely cute and fluffy!! The Red panda and Panda exhibition are air conditioned, so it is a good place to chill.

 Lying sexily on a branch x)

Waking up lazily

After exiting the Pandas exhibition, you will cross a bridge entering to another zone where the river trials will be. However, it was still under construction when we went there. There's a free walk monkey zone that you can see the monkey close up, but you are not allow to feed them anything.

Monkey

Another thing I liked about the river safari is the enormous aquarium at the end of the walk. A gigantic tank with dugongs and huge fishes. Air-conditioned, with benches accompanied by soothing music, is a great place to chill before finishing up the rest of the walk ;) !

Big aquarium 

Huge fish


No comments:

Post a Comment